Racer Consultancy Management Services Limited is registered in England.
Company Registration number 2855523
Legacy Centre, Hanworth Trading Estate, Hampton Road West, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 6DH
© Racer Consultancy Management Services Limited 2017 All Rights Reserved.
All business carried out in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Trading a copy of which is available upon request.
Racer CMS Limited
101 Legacy Centre
Hanworth Trading Estate
Hampton Road West
Tel: 0208 893 8833
RCMS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
RCMS may change this policy from time to time and in accordance with the General data Protection Rules 2018 (GDPR 2018) This policy is effective from Wednesday 25th May 2018.
RCMS employees and directors are bound by the content set out herein this policy.
RCMS expects suppliers and agents ( third parties ) to apply the GDPR to their data polices and as such are checked for compliance in the protection of data supplied by RCMS.
What we collect
We may collect the following information electronically:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer job instructions and service provisions.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal retention and record keeping and processing of your data requirements.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services to you.
• We may periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. For example, new services that we may be able to offer you. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customize the website and our electronic communications according to your interests and needs.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect electronically. Our data security is managed by way of anti-virus protection and security programs, encrypted servers and protection from destruction or alteration and protection against unauthorized access.
How long we store your data
Your data will be stored for a period considered necessary to comply with the service requirements we provide for you.
To comply with the GDPR 2018 we are actively working through a compliance process to ensure the information we hold about you is accurate. We must ask your permission to store and process your company’s personal and sensitive data for this purpose. Please sign and date this policy to show that you give your permission. We only use this information for the purpose of service agreements and communications and for the purpose of processing and sending electronically invoices.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites for the purpose of providing services to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Racer works with European and international distribution suppliers as part of the service agreements we provide to you.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, or by email.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You data will be treated in accordance with the GDPR 2018. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
020 8893 8833